Copyright for all articles posted here is held by Workplace Safety.
By W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA
Click to show and hide article description
Combustible Dust Articles
What is a Combustible Dust?
Things That Go Boom—Combustible Dust Hazards
Electrical Safety/NFPA 70E Articles
NFPA releases 2012 Edition of NFPA 70E®
Does OSHA enforce NFPA 70E? No, but…
NFPA 70E – Safe Work Practices While Racking Circuit Breakers
Electrical Safety: Benefits of Rubber Insulated Gloves
Electric Arc Flash PPE – Outer Garment Protection
By W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA and Hugh Hoagland: e-hazard.com
NFPA 70E – The FRC Daily Wear Conundrum
NFPA 70E – CPR Training Requirements
5 Habits of Safe Electricians
An interview with W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA
Listen to this interview...
Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility
* See also NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions and Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
* See also NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions and Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility
* This article was published in the August 2005 issue of Occupational Health & Safety Magazine. Download printable PDF of this article from OHS
NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions
* See also Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility and Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
Common Electrical Installation Violations
general safety articles
Five safety challenges facing the recycling industry
So you think you’re ready for OSHA VPP?
Five Habits of Safe Confined Space Workers
Performing the Lockout/Tagout Risk Assessment
Performing the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Analysis
* This article was published the December 2005 issue of Occupational Health & Safety Magazine. Download printable PDF of this article from OHS
How Good is Your Process Safety Management (PSM) Program?
Fundamentals of Fall Protection
Flammable and Combustible Liquids: Storage and Handling
Performing the Confined Space Assessment
General Industry versus Construction
Critical Elements of an Effective Lockout/Tagout Program
OSHA Enforcement Tools
OSHA Revises Means of Egress Standard