Copyright for all articles posted here is held by Workplace Safety.
By W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA
Click to show and hide article description
Combustible Dust Articles
What is a Combustible Dust?
Things That Go Boom—Combustible Dust Hazards
Electrical Safety/NFPA 70E Articles
NFPA releases 2012 Edition of NFPA 70E®
Does OSHA enforce NFPA 70E? No, but…
NFPA 70E – Safe Work Practices While Racking Circuit Breakers
Electrical Safety: Benefits of Rubber Insulated Gloves
Electric Arc Flash PPE – Outer Garment Protection
By W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA and Hugh Hoagland: e-hazard.com
NFPA 70E – The FRC Daily Wear Conundrum
NFPA 70E – CPR Training Requirements
5 Habits of Safe Electricians
An interview with W. Jon Wallace, CSP, MBA
Listen to this interview...
Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility
* See also NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions and Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
* See also NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions and Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility
* This article was published in the August 2005 issue of Occupational Health & Safety Magazine. Download printable PDF of this article from OHS
NFPA 70E: Frequently Asked Questions
* See also Implementing NFPA 70E at your Facility and Performing the Electrical Flash Hazard Analysis
Common Electrical Installation Violations
general safety articles
Don't become a victim of heat illness!
Five safety challenges facing the recycling industry
So you think you’re ready for OSHA VPP?
Five Habits of Safe Confined Space Workers
Performing the Lockout/Tagout Risk Assessment
Performing the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Analysis
* This article was published the December 2005 issue of Occupational Health & Safety Magazine. Download printable PDF of this article from OHS
How Good is Your Process Safety Management (PSM) Program?
Fundamentals of Fall Protection
Flammable and Combustible Liquids: Storage and Handling
Performing the Confined Space Assessment
General Industry versus Construction
Critical Elements of an Effective Lockout/Tagout Program
OSHA Enforcement Tools
OSHA Revises Means of Egress Standard